Commercial Usage

Hi Prezi,

I would like to know if I can use your services (Standard Package) to create presentations and use them commercially on Udemy and other websites.

Is it legit or not?

The reason I’m asking this is due to the following, not understandable lines:

“Except as expressly provided in this Agreement or our Trademark and Brand Usage Policy, or otherwise permitted by law, no Prezi Content may be used, copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, publicly performed, publicly performed by means of a digital audio transmission, encoded, translated, transmitted, or distributed in any way to any other computer, server, website, or any other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise or purpose, without Prezi’s express prior written consent.”

Please tell me if after creating the presentation (with all my images and by using your text etc) - Do I own the license and other rights to use it however I please.
Maybe I don’t have the rights to use it commercially or under some restrictions like adding Prezi Logo or something like this… I don’t know. Please assist. Thanks in advance!

Basic version for commercial usage

Hello, @Jim_Lessly.

[#1] Feel free to use Prezi.com media such as screenshots of UI elements, tutorial videos, etc., as long as:

1. You clearly note that all media is used with permission from Prezi Inc. by inserting the phrase:
    “Used with permission from Prezi Inc.” alongside any media.

2. You represent Prezi.com elements accurately. Please refer to our Press Kit for more information on how to do so.

[#2] When you add images or other content to your presentation, you need to have the proper usage rights beforehand. Using the open, or “rights free”, content from popular search engines (Google/Bing) is not always a guarantee that the content is copyright free. If you wish to be certain that you are not violating any Intellectual Property rights, we suggest only using content you personally create, or to which you own an appropriate license.

You can use your presentations for commercial use. Be sure to cite as instructed on #1 and be sure you have the image rights to use, as described in #2.

Hello
I have one question about commercial. I am student and employee of goverment unit. I was using prezi for education by basic version.

Am i able to use prezi for commercial use but not to gain any money or advertising. Just to show off some proposition for one person? Of course I would add information about permission of prezi inc.
I am glad to get your permission.
Regards

Hi @Kamil_Majewski, I merged your post into the relevant thread, please see @Lana’s answer above.