Hi, can’t seem to figure, if it’s okay to ask. How can we:
- Start presentation with 1st bubble showing on a slide
- Fade in 2nd bubble, arrow pointing to it & image on a slide
- Fade in 3rd bubble & arrow pointing to it
- Zoom in 3rd bubble, then out
- Fade in 4th bubble
- Zoom in 4th bubble, then out
- Zoom in 1st bubble, then out
- Zoom in 2nd bubble, then out
- Fade in 5th bubble
- Zoom in 5th bubble…
Sorry if makes sound complicated, but its just a process I can’t figure how else to describe. I also mention arrows just in case there’s a workaround but could be different if arrows or images on a bubble are involved.
Thanking in advance!