Copy Prezi Symbols to Powerpoint?

Hi!

I was wondering if it is possible to copy the awesome symbols you can use in prezi to powerpoint? Cuz I used Prezi for a presentation but now I want to use to Prezi Symbols for a Powerpoint Poster I’m making. Is that possible?

Thanks!

Helo Peter,
it’s not so easy :slight_smile:

SWF
Prezi use symbols and shapes as “SWF” format. If you download prezi as portable, all files you used, are in “content/data/repo” folder. 

EMF
Power Point as vector files use “EMF” (new) or “WMF” (old vector format).  It’s not so easy to change SWF into “EMF”.

Mac PDF
If you use Mac, it’s easy to import pdf file from prezi. All you need to to, is to export prezi icon/shape, you want into PDF file. And put it into power point. PDF is not transparent, so icon will have background.

PPT with SWF Possible
The is way to import SWF into Power Point, but it’s not so easy. It’s not worth doing.

Why?
I am glad you like prezi shapes. Byt why you need them so much?  :)  If you have to use PPT, there are so many icons oline, icons you can edit (change color, shape, etc).

If you like prezi icons use prezi :slight_smile:

Let me know if you need more support.

Regards,

Pawel

Hi Pawel!

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile: I did find a solution myself in the mean time. What I did was use a blank prezi with a black background. Place an icon (white) into that prezi, print screen and paste it into paint to modify the background color to my needs. Then copy that icon into Power Point. It seems to do the trick :slight_smile:

Hello Peter,
yes, it’s one trick you can use.

Sometimes, “remove background” function in Power Point can help as well. It’s fast, if u dont need super quality, it can help you. All you need is to have print screen with contrast background colour :slight_smile:

I am not sure if using presi icons in PPT is legal. For me it’s like Coca-Cola employee is drinking Pepsi :slight_smile:

Try to use google with “icon png” phrase. It will show you icons with transparent background. The only problem is, it can be hard to find lots similar icons.

If you need for comercial use, you can buy nice icons form online stock for 1-3 USD.

Regards,

Pawel