Creating a classroom account

Hello. I would like to teach my class of 7th grade students how to use Prezi to make presesntations because they are very creative. How do I set up a classroom account for them? They each have school emails. Do you recommend that I do it prior to their next class, next Monday. Or should I have them do it together as a class? Any tips and advice is appreciated.
Thank you!
Penny Murnane
Librarian and Technology Teacher St. Martins-In-The-Field School

@Penelope_Murnane, please know that we can only support the usage of Prezi by students who are 13 and older.

If your students are at least 13, they can easily set up Edu Standard accounts with their educational emails. And should they have any issues, you can easily reach us here, on Twitter, or on Facebook.

A post was split to a new message: EDU upgrade

I have an EDU plus account. How do I link my 6th grade student accounts? I had them sign up but it seems any presentations they create are public and not shared with me. Is this correct?

Hello @Lorraine_Letteri, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

If they have a Basic (free) plan, they won’t be able to change the privacy settings of their presentations, but they can add you as a collaborator to them, so they appear in your dashboard :slight_smile: You can send them this article on how to add collaborators.

It’s also possible to create an educational team account for your classroom, you can get check more informations on this through this page.

Let me know if you’d like to know more about it!