Creating a video from importing a Prezi

Please help. When I import a video from created Prezi’s I do not get the option in the middle of the screen to either record with my face or record with my voice, as on the help video. It just simply open up the Prezi that I have imported. What am I doing wrong? I have downloaded Desktop Prezi for Video.

Hello @Chris_Germaine, could you please send us a screenshot of what you see so we can better assist you?

Could you kindly also send your system requirements?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks

From the video on the Prezi Video page, the third help video

at 22 seconds a display appears in the middle of the screen asking if you want to video with your face or without your face.

I dont get any option appearing, therefore cannot choose.

Thanks @Chris_Germaine, to be able to see that option you have to create a video from your online browser by selecting “Use Prezi Present”:

Then, you should be able to see a pop-up message with the alignment options.

Let us know if it worked out :slight_smile:

1 Like

It works, thank you

1 Like

Hi there,
I am a student council advisor. I made a Prezi presentation, and I want my student council students to video themselves doing the presentation of it.
Do they have to have a paid license to do this?
I am teaching remotely and cannot let them use my license to do it.
I shared the Prezi with them, and they can present it without having a license.
Can they video it though??

Thanks!

Hi @Mrs_Mandy_Martes, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Your students should be able to record their video with your shared presentation without a paid license. Please check the answer above. :slight_smile:

Is there a way to present with Prezi video?
Prezi Present has too much animation for what I want and I don’t want to go back to see the outline between each slide.
I would like to be in the Prezi Video but is there a way to add a powerpoint or pdf instead of individual images?

Hi @Lena_Coco_Hunter, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Please note that importing a presentation or a Powerpoint is possible with the Prezi Video desktop application that you should be able to download from your dashboard. You can find further information about that in this and this articles.