Crop Prezi - supplied Icons

I use a lot of Prezi’s icons (various types, but the filled ones in particular). I was recently trying to make an infographic-like point about “250 people” and wanted to show with 2 full icons and an icon that appeared like it had been cut in half. (Each full icon representing 100 and the half representing 50.) But cropping icons isn’t an option in the Prezi Present creation menu. Can this be considered for a future tool?

Hi @Plastic_Ingenuity, thanks for your feedback, I’ll forward it to our team.

In the meantime, I would advise you to discover our Prezi Design product to create your infographics. Once they are done you can save them and upload them into your presentation. :slight_smile:

Can do. But the thing is, one of the major draws I have had with making prezis is the “one-stop-shop” aspect & not needing to toggle between different screens and different applications. Not to sound ungrateful, but I already have a ton of graphic programs that allow me to make things in them for uploading into my presentations. As great as Prezi Design is/can be, it’s one more creation platform to learn and become comfortable in. (Plus, to be honest, 3 little icons aren’t very complicated and the infographic templates are way more in-depth than this particular need requires.) Are there any plans to integrate the benefits more seamlessly, such as a direct link between Design & Present with a menu button up top or similar? Just my two cents. I may be in the minority here.