CSS Editor 2019

There is an open thread from last year asking where the CSS Editor is hiding in the Prezi Next version.

Do you plan to add the editor again? Do i need to install an older version of Prezi to get this feature? I don’t plan on using Prezi presentations online, so any local changes of my slides will be exported as a standalone .exe.

Hello @Frutarom_Savory_Solu, there is no CSS Editor in Prezi Next, this was a feature we used to have in Prezi Classic, the previous version of Prezi. In Prezi Next you can change the style and color of elements such as shapes in the top toolbar after selecting the item.

I have installed Prezi v5.2.8 and this version still has the CSS editor. Since there is no way (other than to pay extra) for including additional fonts, i have to use the older version. As i have said, i don’t need the online features, so i don’t care about copying fonts to the machine where the presentation will be executed. I have to follow Corporate Design guidelines, so using the pre-installed fonts from Prezi Next is no solution. It’s a shame that you update Prezi and remove useful features, instead of adding them…

2 Likes

Hello @Frutarom_Savory_Solu, I apologize for the inconvenience and will forward your feedback to our developers. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

As a user from China, we need css editor to add Simplified Chinese fonts to our Desktop application. I wish Prezi to add zh-cn fonts in it. Then, without css editor, we can still show simplified chinese, Thanks so much.

Can you check in the web editor that the new DFScreenMing font is good for you? It was released this week.

If I understand you right, you really need custom fonts or more Chinese fonts and not a full blown css editor, right?

Thank you very much, it works. I will recommend prezi to my friends.

1 Like