Custom fonts in Prezi Next

text

I would like to use the fonts - Arial and Interstate in a Prezi Presentation.
In Classic, you could purchase a template with custom fonts loaded in.

In Prezi Next, how can a user get custom fonts?

Thanks!

L.Albee

Currently, you can only choose fonts available in the Prezi Next. I am sorry about any possible inconvenience in connection to that.

Also, please feel free to visit our article on editing the existing fonts.

It would be an amazing option to have though, please add my name to the list of interested individuals if this were to be executed!

Fully acknowledge! Please add me to the list of customers who is waiting for this feature. Since corporate branding tells me what font to use. Looking forward to hearing from Prezi soon.

We are curently evaluating Prezi for our organization but we MUST be able to add our company brand font from Google Fonts. This is imperative to our brand and we will not be able to use Prezi otherwise. Is this in the plans?

We are curently evaluating Prezi for our organization but we MUST be able to add our company brand font from Google Fonts. This is imperative to our brand and we will not be able to use Prezi otherwise. Is this in the plans?

@DiannaB Actually, the customised company theme, template and fonts option is only part of the Prezi Business package specifically designed for companies with multiple accounts.

Please let me know if you would be interested in purchasing team licenses and I can forward your inquiry to our Sales Team who will be able to share further information on the terms and conditions of getting this type of subscription.

I have to present in my university’s corporate design, so I also have to use Arial, would be great to get at least such standard fonts like Arial and Times for prezi, without needing a business package…

@Anna_Prettl I am forwarding your request to the responsible team but in the meantime, please check the following chart indicating the fonts from our collection that are the most similar to some of the highly requested font types:

I fully agree with everyone asking for this functionality. This is the only reason I am stuck with Prezi Classic for my company presentations. The idea to have a number of “slides” within a group in Prezi next is great.
But if your slides are non-editable in Prezi Next, because you keep pasting screenshots of PowerPoint slides (because you have your company font there), it ruins the whole experience.
Can you say anything about the probability this feeature will make it? In Prezi Classic it was possible, but only through the backdoor of the css editor. But what about Prezi Next?

Hello, @Ata_Abdavi. We do understand how this could be useful but currently this is not something that we are planning on implementing in Prezi Next.

Hi, so I will have to continue creating PowerPoint slides, save the text as png-files (for the transparency) and paste the png files into Prezi Next. Wow. But you guys are aware that larger organizations have something they call “CI”. And non-CI-compliant presentations are simply not allowed. So, from my point of view this feature is not a “nice to have” feature, or as you call it “could be useful”. It is an absolute “must have”.

what is CI?

CI stands for Corporate Identity: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_identity
Could also call it Corporate Design

OK thanks!

Hi Prezi Developers –
It’s been about 1 year since this post – any word on allowing users to update their own fonts with Prezi Next. This would be sheer AWESOMENESS if it could happen soon.

@Quang_Le we don’t have any news for the time being but our Product Team has been notified that this is still a frequently requested feature. We’ll post any updates here!

I’d love to see more slab serif options if you open things up! Museo Slab (in varying weights) is my current favorite! And the nice thing is you can also utilize with its larger family, including Museo and Museo Sans. Right now the only 2 you have that are comparable (and they’re good ones, so I do use them) are Aleo & Sanchez, at least that I recall…

Hello ! I would like to know if it is possible to use more letter type for titles and subtitles instead of the one Prezi offer ? And where can we download them ?
Thank you !

Hi, @Fondation_ACCENTURE, I’ve merged your post to the relevant thread. As you can see from this answer, currently it is not possible to add fonts to Prezi Next.