Custom fonts in Prezi Next

Come on Prezi. Infrequent but long time user that has subscribed for some time too.

Custom fonts is not too much to ask. Wordpad in windows 98 had custom fonts. If you want to be a professional tool and walk with PowerPoint, keynote or slides, fonts arent optional.

Are you ever going to add them, or should I cancel my subscription?

2 Likes

Hello @Mustard_Post_Product, I am afraid that currently it’s not possible to add custom fonts, and we keep forwarding all the feedback to our development team. For now, the only workaround is to upload your text as a PDF or an image.

Prezi is useless without this feature. What an absolute shame and complete waste of money. The fact that you could accomplish this in older versions of Prezi and can no longer do so is an embarrassment. What is with companies restructuring and updating programs only to lose INCREDIBLY VALUABLE features? Absolutely ridiculous.

3 Likes

Will be ending my subscription soon if fonts aren’t fixed. No point having an app to make work presentations when i can’t use our mandatory custom font. No - you don’t have one that is similar

1 Like

Hello,
I urgently need the font Verdana. I can’t use prezi without Verdana? How can I add it? That can’t be so hard to use. I urgently need help…
Inserting text elements as PDF or image is not a solution…

Greeting

Hello @Lukas_Gebbeken, currently it’s not possible to insert custom fonts in Prezi Next, but as a workaround you can use the Noto Sans font once it’s very similar.

It’s been 2 years and still we can’t have this option. From contacting I understand that some fonts can’t be used due to licensing. But at least give us the ability to have the fonts in our local Prezi folder so it can be used with Prezi desktop.

And saying a workaround is to make an image or PDF is not a workaround. It’s a pain in the ass to do and even more of a pain to edit.

1 Like