Delete presentations without access to an old account

Hi @ray_rajani, please let us know if you find anything.

Please note that if you would like to delete your presentations without having access to the account you can submit a DMCA notice for the presentation you would like to be removed here .

Hope this helps!

I made a request to have my old presentation from high-school removed from Prezi. I do not have the login for that presentation and I dont know if I used my school domain email or old email but I tried a bunch of old emails with no success. I made this request back in February which was denied. At this stage I dont know what to do. I really want this presentation removed it is public and can be easily seen by googling my name and I dont want potential employers to see this. Please let me know what I can do to have this removed. Thank You.
Here is the link to the presentation Osama Quadri` by Osama Quadri

Hello @Osama_Quadri, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Could you please check this reply above? :slight_smile:

Hi!

I happened to find my old presentation that was made 10 years ago.

I hope I can delete it but the problem is i get no access to it because I donโ€™t remeber the account I used back then. Hope you can help me find my full address? :slight_smile:

The link to my presentaion is as following:

Hello @Hyeona_Bae, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

Could you please check this reply? :slight_smile:

Hello,

About 2 years ago Iโ€™ve created a presentation on prezi.com and put my personal information on one of the slides. That presentation is easily accesible by googling my name the information it contains is sensitive. I canโ€™t access to that account and canโ€™t contact to support as Iโ€™m not a paid user. Itโ€™s urgent to my as random people keep phoning and harassing me.

Have a nice day.

Hello @irem_maltas, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

Could you please check this recommendation above? :slight_smile:

https://prezi.com/user/whyswj0_sf8a/

Hello @Majahbeen_Majahbeen, if youโ€™d like to delete a presentation you no longer have access to, please check this reply :slight_smile: