Delete presentations without access to an old account

Hello.
I would like to have my Prezi that I made in highschool deleted, and I no longer have access to my old school account.
Could someone please take it down for me?
Link to Prezi: imperialsteel_ dylan bobrowski by Dylan Bobrowski
Thank you!

Hi @Dylan_B, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check the answer above?

Please remove mine too. I need this taken down as soon as possible. It’s got a photo of me I’d like taken down from the internet. Thank you. I do not have access to this email anymore.

Here is the link
https://prezi.com/47gjjkqavqsl/mini-project-1/

Hello @sakar19988, could you please check the reply above?

I have the same problem with this two presentations: Cosplay by Carla Cuenca Ferrer Islam by Carla Cuenca Ferrer
I send a few tickets but I didn’t recieve any ask, please help me with this and thanks in advace

Hi, @Carla_Cuenca_Ferrer as I can see my colleague has reached out to you via the ticket that you’ve opened.

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would like to delete this old video and others associated with my name but I think this is the only one. I don’t have access to this account as i created it years ago in high school. Is there a way to remove this?

Thanks!

https://prezi.com/fceuhffsjbcu/all-about-me/

Hi @alex_verdelus, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

I have some pupils who have produced work back in 2015 which I now need to delete the accounts of. They are set up with the scool email domain so are easily recognisable

How do I go about doing this? The email accounts are no longer active but I can see their Prezi accounts are when I search specific pupil names in Google

Thanks in advance!

Hello @Craig_Smith1, I merged your post with the relevant thread. I’d recommend you to check this reply.

Hi, I’m facing the same issue here except I can’t fully recall the email but the email has since been deleted as this was years ago. Is there anyway my presentation can be deleted ? Your help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Hello @Nidusha_N, I’d recommend you to reach out to our Abuse team through this form, you simply need to add the link for the mentioned presentation and the e-mail you’d like to be contacted.

Hope this could help :slight_smile:

Hello @jatin_Quezada, could you please check the reply above? :slight_smile:

Hi! Is there a way for me to have an old Prezi taken down if I no longer have access to the school email I used to create it?

I would really appreciate any tips! Thanks!

Hi @Kit_Pribble, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Hello @Marielle_Pax, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

Please take a look at this reply, I hope this will answer your question!

If you need any further information, please let me know, I’d be happy to help :slight_smile:

Thank you. I will try it through the form first :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi I’ve been trying to take down a post from about 10years ago I don’t have acccess to the account it was posted on, how do I contact an agent or customer service staff?

Hello @Lamar_Stewart, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Could you please check the reply above?

Let us know if you have further questions!