Delete presentations without access to an old account

Hello, I had a Prezi account for school a long time ago. I no longer have access to my email but I wanted to remove a presentation that I do not want visible to the public. I was wondering if I can have the presentation deleted or privated?

Thank you!

Hi @Rhys_G, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check the answers above?

Can you please delete this presentation about me?
sfsdfsdf by Kamal Aznag (prezi.com)

Hello @Kamal_Aznag, please, check this reply above :slight_smile:

Hello,

I created this presentation with an account I don’t have access to.
https://prezi.com/p/wrcjkpr8kyzr/weichselbaumer
The mail is not existing anymore. I want to delete the presentation and the whole account. Can you please help me? I already made a report for it. Thank you!

Hello @Enidan, could you please check the reply above?

Hello Prezi team,

I have the same issue as the person before me.
I created this presentation with an old account and with an old email address.
The mail is not existing anymore. I want to delete the 5 presentations and the whole account. Can you also please help me?

This is the account:
https://prezi.com/user/y1xfgba25e6x/

Thank you and best regards,
Elisha Mone

Hi @user32, could you please check the answer above?

I am trying to delete a presentation from a prior account that I no longer have access too, how can I delete it?

Hello @Delaney_Murray, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Could you please check the reply above? :slight_smile:

Hi there,

I was part of a group project that had my name and content on an old account, I wanted it deleted, would you be able to help me?

Hello @M_A2, I’d recommend you to check the reply above :slight_smile:

Hi there,

I used to create a few Presentations some years ago during college. As soon as i graduated my collegeemail was deleted. So I was not able to login in that account anymore. Now I would like that content to be deleted, because it contains some personal data.

How can I do that?

Hi @Dina_Schonberg, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check the answer above?

There is an old presentation w my personal information that I need taken down immediately. Please can someone help me asap?

Hi @DtA, I’ve merged your question to the main topic.

Could you please check the answer above?

Hello i used to have a prezi student account and would like all presentations made from it deleted. However, i don’t have the access to the account since i graduated. I don’t remember the password and the email has been discarded by the school already, so there is no way of resetting the password.

Hello @Gabriela_Hursey, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above :slight_smile:

Please delete these 2 presentations

I no longer have access to the account.
Please also delete the account associated

What type of abuse do you report it as.