Deleting within stacks

Hi folks,
In ‘Classic’ I found it easy to manipulate the order of my Prezi and to delete slides. However, in ‘Next’ I’m stumped. I’m using stacks which don’t reveal themselves in the left hand navigation. If I’ve created a subtopic which has three stacked slides below it I can only see one at a time in the navigation pane. If I want to delete a slide in the middle of the stack it is deleting everything below that slide. The only work around I’ve found so far is to duplicate the prezi, load them both up side by side, delete the slide I no longer need then copy/paste the slides back across from the duplicated version. So, my question is - how do I delete slide from the middle of stacks without deleting everything below it.
Cheers,
Fraser

1 Like

Hello @Fraser_Rowan, I have just tested how to delete a subtopic from the middle of Stacks and I was able to visualize all of them and delete the selected one without any issues, as you can see in this example.

Could you please send us the view link of your presentation so we can investigate it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Catarina,

Thanks for getting back to me on this.

My Prezi can be found here – https://prezi.com/view/QSjqxY6wScMyiRiwvR7O/

As you will see, the way I’ve used stacks, they are hiding the content on the left rather than displaying it as per your video.

Cheers,

Fraser

Hello @Fraser_Rowan, the reason for this is because those topics are inserted in a different subtopic level, as you can see in this video, that’s why you are not able to see them all in the left side bar. You can also check in the example how you can select the subtopic you wish to delete.

Hope this was helpful! :slight_smile: