Different shape as story/stack block

The current workaround for changing the style (mostly the shape ) should be changed so you can select the shape from the menu.

Hello @Tomek_Jasinski, in case of story blocks it is only possible to delete shapes manually and to insert new ones using the Insert-Shapes menu in the top toolbar. Similarly when editing topic covers, first you’ll need to right click on the topic circle and select Advanced topic editing. Then from the top toolbar, you’ll be able to insert any shape you like to replace the circle. If you need further assistance with this, feel free to reach out, I’d be happy to help.

Yes i found that workaround. But why isn’t this just a function. I saw a post from 2017 asking the same. The current workaround takes a lot of time.

Hello @Tomek_Jasinski, I apologize for any inconvenience and will forward your feedback to the developers.

Anymore updates on the status?

Hello @Tomek_Jasinski, there are no changes in this feature, currently topic covers can be modified by right clicking on them and selecting the Advanced topic editing menu. In case we get any updates from our developers in the future, we will post about it in this thread.