Does Prezi offer charity or nonprofit discounts?

Hi everyone,

I’m currently an intern for a disaster response charity, Team Rubicon UK, and we want to drive recruitment for new interns. We initially thought of doing ‘blog posts’ for all the current interns, which would then be put onto the website with different pictures, however, that’s boring and out of date in my opinion. I want to create something interactive, that is more visually engaging for the viewer. Prezi seemed like the a really good option to do this, however the $50 a month for a single user is far too much money for us to spend on this. If anyone knows of anyway we can get in contact with this company, please send a reply. We really want to be putting out more engaging content.

Thanks very much.

We currently offer the Edu Plus license at the discounted price of $100 USD to non-profit organizations registered as a 501©3 organization.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please register first for a free Basic Prezi license by clicking here, if you haven’t done so yet. Afterward, please submit a Billing inquiry on this page.

Please send the following to help expedite the process:

• The country in which you’ll be using Prezi.
  • Your valid VAT identification number if you have one.
  • If located in Texas, please send your tax exempt document.

Once we receive this information from you, we’ll proceed with the payment process of sending a money request via Paypal or taking your payment information over the phone with a credit card.

If you have any further questions, just let us know.