Download prezi design with hyperlink to PDF

Hi,

I have hyperlinks to Microsoft Teams files in Prezi Design. However when I download the design into PDF, the hyperlinks are missing in the PDF. It appears as plain text in PDF.

Please suggest if there is a way to download prezi design into PDF with hyperlinks included.

Regards

Ashwani

Hi @Ashwani_Monga
Yes, indeed, if you export your Design project as PDF, the external hyperlinks should also work in the downloaded file. But links will not be kept in the PDF if they are inserted within any chart, including the table chart and maps. Links will open from the PDF if they are added to text objects, graphics like icons and images, shapes, etc.
May I ask what type of objects did you add the hyperlinks to? You can also send me a direct message with the URL link to your Design project and with your permission I can take a look at it.

Hi @Ketija_Riteniece,

I am using hyperlinks on the text in a table.

Regards

Ashwani

Hey! Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately, links in a table will not be exported in PDF. Table chart is one of the chart types and hyperlinks do not work in charts and maps when exported.
However, thanks for the feedback! I will pass this on to our product team, so hopefully, this can make it to our pipeline in the future.

1 Like