Editing on Ipad

I am considering subscribing to Prezi but I have no intention to pay huge fees without basic ability to create my presentations on the iPad. Could you just be sincere with us and just tell us the truth. It’s been years since your customers asked for this. Don’t just make a generic post about channelling our feedback to the developers. This is a really bad practice. So, should we, or shouldn’t we just move along to find different solutions?

1 Like

Hi @lykpathos, I’ve forwarded your feedback to our product team, we will update this thread if we have any news about this feature. :slight_smile:

Is there a way of editing a prezi on an iPad?

Hello @James_McCormack, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Currently it’s not possible to edit Prezi Next presentations on an iPad, but are currently developing a mobile app for Prezi Video, so you will be able to create videos through there soon :slight_smile:

Is there a way to enable editing a Prezi on the iPAD if you opened PREZI in safari on the iPAD and go from there?

Doesn’t work :frowning: I got an iPad Pro and, even with the new functionalities of Safari, the editing doesn’t work.

Yes… strange that on my MacBook pro I go to safari/chrome… log in to edit files as the desktoptop version does not support the latest 64bit OS on the Mac. So in theory or I was hoping I could do the same on my iPAD Pro. Haven’t tried downloading FLASH or chrome browser for the iPAD Pro… maybe that would work? Cool if it did!

Hello @James_McCormack, currently it’s not possible to create presentations through your mobile browsers either, only through a computer. Our mobile app, Prezi Viewer, allows you to present, share, and also to use your mobile device as clicker :slight_smile:

Hope this could help!

Dear Catarina,
I have an iPad Pro 2 with keyboard, it is like a computer, but I can’t edit Prezi. As Professor, I think it is a major flaw. I hope devteam can solve this problem.
Thanks in advance.
Damien

I really hate the fact that we can’t edit on an iPad, because we only have desktops and no laptop. It’s easier to bring to school and I mostly use Prezi there. Please fix this.

I have just purchased my iPad Pro 2020 with a keyboard that is aimed to serve as a computer. Although i can browse websites desktop version by this newly designed software, its so sad not to be able to edit on even Google Chrome. I have to cancel my subscription for this reason

Thanks all for the feedback, we are forwarding it to our product team.

Returning to Prezi after a few years away on the basis that there is a bundle of all the things I need. Video, Presentations, Powerpoint conversion etc.

I pay up to unlock the features I need and I find myself, as one of the very rapidly growing number of people who have discarded the ball and chain of the laptop to go totally iPad Pro, that Prezi doesn’t allow editing in iPadOS…still. Even in Google Chrome app.

Result: Delete app, cancel subscription, return to other apps.

Bye

1 Like

That doesn’t solve the problem. I get that editing and creating cannot happen in the Prezi viewer app. My question is why can’t we create and edit even using a browser like google chrome from the iPad.

Hello @Delani_Cruz, these are our technical limitations, currently, we cannot offer this, and our developers are pretty aware of how important this would be for a lot of users, as soon as we have some news we’ll share it here.

I wish you a lovely day. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Why can’t I create or edit presentations in prezi viewer?

Hello @Alena_Gurbostan, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above :slight_smile: