Edu account

Hello dear Prezi Community

This is my basic account, but I also have a student email. I would like to get an Student account but I have a question. I couldn’t find any information about payment. Is it going to be billed monthly 5$ or 60$ at once?

Kindly reply me as soon as possible. Because I’m really serious about paying…
Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

Hello @Ahmet_Emin_Avci, the Prezi Next EDU Plus plan is billed yearly, so the price would be the total amount at once :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Dear Mrs. Caterina

I’ve been using PREZI almost 1 year, and I think its time to go pro. I’m a little bit concerned about the payment. I hope you understand my concerns. Please inform me about how and when the money will be taken out from my account. I’ll put 60 dollars tomorrow, my friend also wants to do. But he first wants to see what I’m capable to do. Kindly inform me soon. Will you charge only 60.0 dollars or more?

0 Likes

Hello @Ahmet_Emin_Avci, if you subscribe to a Prezi Next EDU Plus plan you will have 7 days of free trial and the charge would happen at the end of this period. The payment would be 60.00 USD + VAT :slight_smile:

0 Likes

It’s okay, I’ll make the payment. Can you kindly inform me about ‘‘VAT’’, how much will it cost me extra?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

Hello @Ahmet_Emin_Avci, the VAT will depend on the taxes of your country. Could you please tell us where are you from so we can calculate it?

0 Likes

Sorry for the late reply. I’m studying in Iraq, but most probably I’ll make the payment from Turkey. So kindly tell me the tax rate. I’m so serious about paying for this. Again, I apologize for late reply.

Thanks in advance. Regards…

0 Likes

Hello @Ahmet_Emin_Avci, in both cases you would not be charged tax and the amount would be 60 USD.

0 Likes

split this topic #9

A post was split to a new topic: EDU subscription

0 Likes

Hello, I’m trying renovate my edu account, but getting error when I process my credit card, my edu email is ejunior@colegioharmonia.com.br it’s possible help me?

Tks!

0 Likes

Hello @Edelso_Junior, you are currently on trial period so the first charge will only happen on the 23rd of April. If there is any issue processing the payment, please, feel free to reach out to us! :slight_smile:

0 Likes