Edu plus tech support

Hi there - I upgraded to the Edu plan for $7 a month, in order to get access to tech support. However, it still isn’t an option. How I do I get tech support? Thanks

Hi @Jenessa_NeSmith, with an Edu Plus license you can contact the support team via email or chat from the Support Page or use the in-editor chat to receive technical support.

However, we are also happy to answer any questions here on the forum, as well as on our social media platforms!

Hi, @Agnes!

I’m having a similar issue. When I go to the Support Page, it does not give me the option to chat or call. It states that I still need to upgrade. I have tried to get in touch with the Payment Team multiple times to ask them about my payment (making sure it has gone through), and I have not been able to get in touch with anyone. Is there anything that I can do on my end to resolve this issue? If not, then how can I get in touch with someone who can?

Thank you for your time!

Kaitlin_Harris

Hi @Kaitlin_Harris, sorry for the confusion, what happened in your case is that you already had a paying license in Prezi Classic before the release of Prezi Next and therefore you got a so-called Premium Lite license as a gift in the newly introduced Prezi Next.

Even though this license includes thePremium features as Prezi Analytics, it does not include the support options. However, users with this license type can still use the in-editor chat if they need assistance.

If you wish, I can switch your license to Edu Plus which does not include Analytics but you will be able to submit requests or chat with the support team from the Support page of Prezi. Let me know if you’d like me to proceed with this!