Embedded Videos No Longer Playing

@Jared_Rooker, @Brian, @Kieran_Mace. It should work fine now, if that’s not the case, please let us know. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

A post was split to a new topic: Inserting YouTube videos

@Lana, I was able to successfully play mine on Chrome. Thanks!

@Brian, very glad to hear it!

3 posts were split to a new topic: YouTube videos don’t play in my Classic presentation

A post was split to a new topic: YouTube videos don’t play in Prezi Viewer

Hi, I am having a problem with my youtube videos playing. Up until about a week ago it was working fine and now they will not play. I have a presentation to do on thursday, please help!

Hello, @Kellen_McManus. Sorry to hear you are facing this issue. Could you please send us a link to the presentation?

Hello. @Lana
I have also the same issue with all the youtube videos inserted. Here the link

http://prezi.com/tpvxhe2vqi9n/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share

@Roberto_Ruiz I tested your presentation and the video was playing on our end.
Please try to open the link in a different browser and/or from a different network and make sure there are no firewall/adblock settings blocking the video.

Hi, I inserted a Youtube video in Prezi using Chrome, it doesn’t play. It works in Safari though. Thank you for your help.

Hi @Ru_Si, please make sure there are no firewall settings blocking the software, that might be the reason your video does not play in Chrome.

The Videos in my Prezi do not work when I present my Prezi, only when I am in edit mode. They play only after I edit, but when I just go straight to presenting it, the videos don’t play. I tried Firefox and they do work with Firefox, but I need them to work on Chrome because that is what everyone in my company uses. Thanks.
Here is a link to my Prezi:
https://prezi.com/lr8pz6tdknue/7-wonders-gav/

Hello @Discovery_Seminar, I tested your presentation in “Present mode” and I was able to reproduce the videos without any issues as you can see in this video.

I would recommend you to try to present it using our old viewer:

Please, let me know if it worked out :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help! It worked!
I was just wondering, is there a way to set the default so that all of my Prezis always play in the old viewer? Or do I have to do it before I play each video?
Thanks again.

1 Like

Hello @Discovery_Seminar, you will need to select the old viewer every time you present :slight_smile:

Hi all

My embeded video is not playing on Google Chrome but is playing on Edge. is there a known issue with Chrome?

Hey @Josh_Ashford, can you try opening the presentation in Chrome’s incognito mode? It sounds like some plug-in or extension is blocking access to some of Prezi’s features.

Let us know if the issue still persists!

I want to insert a video in my Prezi Next desktop app, but it didn’t work.
Could someone give me some advice?

work

Hi @Bin_Zhu, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Please note that the video is not playing in the edit mode.

I would recommend you to click on the present button on the top right corner if you would like to see the video playback.

Hope this helps!