Embedding Prezi dashboards

I would like to embed a Prezi Dashboard into a page on my website. Any ideas on how I can do that since the embedding option isn’t available?

Hello @Capture_Information, you would like to embed your whole Prezi dashboard, not specific presentations?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ideally, I would like to embed the entire dashboard I created on a page on a website. I would like any updates I provide in the Prezi via my account to obviously be reflected in the embedded dashboard as well.

To be clear, I want to embed a dashboard I make using Prezi.

Hello @Capture_Information, could you please send us a view link for your dashboard so we can look into this? :slight_smile:

Sorry I accidentally deleted the link :frowning:

Here are detailed instructions on embedding your Prezi Design content . This option will be available soon for all Prezi Design users.
Please, let me know if you run into any difficulties!

Any ETA on that particular option? I would really like to use it. :slight_smile:

It should be available during next week already!

1 Like

I’ve tried to do it on a presentation but it doesn’t work, do I need to pay something or is it free? Like I’ve embedded the embed code but it does nothing and I’ve tried it 5 times now and nothing. Please help!

Hello, Kieran! The option to embed your created Prezi Design project in your web page is available for all Design users - simply publish your project, open the project in your browser using the web URL and copy the embed code found at the bottom of the project (next to the project title, the like button etc.). Then paste this embed code into your web page and if your CMS system does support using such scripts in your page/article, your Design project should appear inside your page.

Please, let me know if you have any additional questions!

1 Like