Error image uploading! Technical details: id: 2000 the reason is: PreziError id: 2002 the reason is: ErrorEvent ioError Error #2035

Can someone help me with these situation please. Your image or video could not be loaded. Technical details: id: 2000 the reason is: PreziError id: 2002 the reason is: ErrorEvent ioError Error #2035

I have no idea if you have resolved this issue, I know this is a 4 month old post but I come across the same issue, and found one of the images (SWF none animated) wasn’t displaying i replaced it and it was working. fine again, i could upload and export again.

Hope this is useful to anyone else that googles this issue.

David

Same thing.   This always happens right after i build or in the middle of building.   The stupid error pops up and then all images are missing and I have to rebuild.   Seriously prezi sort yourself out…

Dear Vera,

I am getting this ErrorEvent ioError Error #2035 error while opening the Prezi. We officially purchased the template - " Writing a Paper". It was working fine and suddenly giving this error. Please help me out.

Dear Vera,

I uploaded pics on my prezi some of these pics has same name but different directory. So, should I rename them again?

I am having the same issue. I log in and bring it up to edit, and I get the error message and all of my pictures are missing. I have to present this to my class and I can’t have this error happening. 

Had same issue, it was the image size causing the problem. Rescaled the image and all is well now. Thanks for posting this solution!

I’m getting error code 2035, when trying to upload a background. I’m using a 3000pixel wide image and have tried jpg and png. Help!

I overcame this issue by taking a screenshot of the image and then replacing the image with the screenshot.

I ant access my file to change the picture!! what to do?!!

having the same issue…might be a bug.