This error message is usually caused by images in a presentation causing Flash to crash.
You may have
- images in your presentation that exceed the recommended size limit or
- an exceptionally high number of images although they are within the recommended size limit.
Please make sure that the images you are trying to add
- don’t exceed the size limit (2880 by 2880 pixels, unless inserted as a 3D background image.
- are in a format supported by Prezi (JPG, PNG, GIF and SWF).
- do not contain any special characters. File names should only include the following characters: 0-9, a-z, A-Z, ", _.
You can read more on adding images in this article in our Knowledge Base.