Export the presentation to a website

is there some way to export the presentation to a website and hosted in another sderver?

Thanks

0 Likes

Embebed apresentrion in a webpage

Hi @Rui_Costa, you can either embed your presentation to a website or export it as a portable presentation in zip/exe format and then upload this file for other people to download. Would this be a suitable solution for you?

0 Likes

i need to try first but is will the presentation be hosted and visible in the website or it only can be viewed with prezi software or on prezi site?
thanks for ou replay

0 Likes

hello ,
i m a new user and would like to aks anyone iof i can tmigrate the presentation to a webpage in another host, or just create a link?
If i can , could i analise the trafic in my webpge?
I´m a dummie yet
thanks

0 Likes

@Rui_Costa the views of a presentation link can be tracked with the Prezi Analytics feature available in the Premium subscription, however, the clicks on a certain webpage where the presentation is embedded have to be measured externally.

If you embed your presentation to a Wordpress page, for instance, you can still track its views and display the presentation without making users click on the link and open it in a different tab.

0 Likes