Finding the embed code

Hi everybody. When i used prezi classic no problems, but now with next (i think it´s worse) i cannot find the option to share the presentation with an embed code. I only can find the link to share it, but not to embed the prezi in my blog. I hope you can help me. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @jesus_alonso, please check this article about embedding your presentations. I hope it helps!

Thanks Agnes, everything has been solved. But I think, in previous version it was easier, isn´t it? Thanks

1 Like

The embed code was pretty much the same, but hopefully, you’ll be able to use this new one too without any issues in the future!

I do support for an app that features iFrame embeds from Prezi. One of my customers reported yesterday that he was having trouble embedding. In the process of troubleshooting with him, I came to notice that his new account looks pretty different from my existing test account. And more importantly, the embed options differ.

I am now trying to get a handle on what options new Prezi account holders have for iFrame embeds specifically. Are they supported at all account levels, or only Premium?

Are there account types (like Education, maybe?) that allow iFrame embeds without an upgrade?

Any chance that older accounts might be grandfathered into different embed options than new accounts have?

Hi @Diane_Gilleland, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

The embedding feature should not be different for the different license types, but it might be different between Prezi Classic and Prezi Present. Please check this article for further information.

Could you tell me what is the difference that you ae experiencing? Can you send a screenshot of the issue?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Using Prezi infographics on Wordpress page

Hello,
I have read and watched numerous video and articles showing how to embed my prezi video into my blog but I cannot see the embed icon to do so. I have followed the various directions:
-click on the three dots and select play
-under this play box click the embed icon - this is where I have a problem as I cannot see any embed icon at all

Can you help please, thanks

Hi @Dawn-Marie_Ashton, could you please send me a screenshot of the page where you should see the embed icon?

Could you also share the link to this video so I could check on the issue?

Hello,
Here is the link the my presentation

https://prezi.com/view/ndXrRJB6OpodfESmRwuO/

Also, attached is the picture of the screen once you press play prior to embedding

Hi @Dawn-Marie_Ashton, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Please note that the link you have sent me is a link to a Presentation, it is not a link to a Prezi Video.

I would advise you to check my colleague’s answer about how to embed a presentation to your website.

Hello,
Thank you as I was confused between a video and a presentation embedding. Following the answer you have given be does that code just get pasted right into the body of my blog post? It doesn’t specify where it is placed as when I past it into my blog post nothing happens. Thanks

I believe I have figured it out I will be in touch if I come to anymore roadblocks. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Hi,

I would like share the presentation on a website, but i have the error :
prezi.com n’autorise pas la connexion.

When i use the url without the website, everything is ok Introduction à Prezi Next by Joe Onboarding on Prezi Next

Do you know what I must to do ?
Xavier

Hi @Xavier_METRAL, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check the answers above?

Hello, I’m having trouble locating the embed code for a prezi presentation. I followed the instructions here: https://support.prezi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003478614-Embedding-your-presentation – but when I view my presentation in a private browser, I am not able to view a footer, and so there is no embed button available.

Everything that I can see in my private browser is shown in the screen shot below; I’m unable to scroll down. Thanks for your help and ideas!

Hello @Lizzy_LeRud, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

Could you please try to open this link in an incognito window?

Let us know if you’re able to see the embed code :slight_smile:

Hello,

Thanks for your help! Yes, that link works. But how did you get that link? I’m not able to arrive at it from any of my local controls. Thanks!

Lizzy

@Lizzy_LeRud thanks for confirming!

When you click on the “Present” button and copy that link, are you able to see the embed code when opening an incognito window?

Yes, it’s working now. I’m surprised because that’s exactly what I did yesterday but it did not show the footer and embed code. Are you able to tell me what went wrong so that I can avoid this problem in the future? Thanks!