Finding the embed code

@Lizzy_LeRud unfortunately I cannot see the whole link you’ve used in the screenshot, so I cannot check if the problem might have been connected to that.

It should work following the instructions I’ve sent previously, but if you encounter this issue again, could you please contact us? :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!

Hello @Catarina, how about embedding, is possible, or stil not?

Hello @janko_wal, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Could you please check the reply above?

Hello @Catarina, thanks for replay, unfortunetly I’m looking for solution at other case.
I’m trying to put html presentation to prezi, eg. something bellow:
fliphtml5 example

@janko_wal unfortunately that’s currently not possible in Prezi, but we’ll forward your input to our Product team!

I am trying to add my presentation to a page on Confluence. I tried following the instructions on this page: https://support.prezi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003478614-Embedding-your-presentation

And have my presentation set to “anyone on the web”. But when I open my own presentation share link in a new incognito window, I don’t have the option to scroll down and find an embed code, as it says I will in the article.

Anyone else running into this?

Hello @Gracie_Farese, could you please send me a screenshot of what you see when you access your presentation in an incognito window? Could you also send me the link of the presentation?

Hi yes! Here’s the link to my presentation: MAWM 2022 Content Strategy by Gracie Farese on Prezi Next

And here’s a screenshot of what I see in an incognito window, there’s no ability to minimize the presentation / see an embed link below it:

Hello @Gracie_Farese, please note that the link you are opening is a view link of the presentation. Please open the direct link to your presentation in an incognito window.

Could you please follow the steps below?
This should not give you the view link, but the direct link to the presentation.

1. Go to your Prezi Present dashboard to access your presentations.

2. Click on the Play icon in the thumbnail of the presentation you’d like to embed.

3. Copy the URL from the address bar.

4. Open the link in an incognito window and paste the link in the address bar. This will open your presentation’s public view page.

that worked! thank you!

1 Like