FLV Video is not playing on iPad

Hi I have a Prezi set up with videos - these work fine on my online account (via pc) and when downloaded and run using the prezi.exe file. However, when I log in using the iPad App, the videos will not play, sound only. I have tried this in many different formats: mp4, mpeg, flv, avi - with numerous different resolutions and have no luck. Any suggestions would be grateful as I need to present on Friday. The presentation in question is: https://prezi.com/ufaejc6yfniw/gemmas-hen/

Dear Cathy,

Your prezi contains flv videos which are not supported by the Prezi App.
Could you please try to convert them and replace with other formats, please?

Thank you very much.

Warm regards,
István Csúsz

Hi István,

Thanks very much for your reply and taking the time to look at the problem. I thought it was a format issue, so tried avi, mp4 and mpeg also, but had no look. I also tried lowering the resolution but had no luck there either. 

It’s no problem, I went with a powerpoint in the end, as there were issues with audio/video sync on the laptop anyway.

Thanks,
Cathy

Dear Cathy,

I tested you prezi and all the mp4 videos were playing for me.
I can see many flv videos, as I mentioned, they are not supported on the iOS devices.

Could you please try to play the video in the bottom right corner?

Thank you very much.

Warm regards,
István Csúsz

Hi, I have related problem. I uplod a video to prezi from my pc. and I downloaded it as a portable prezi. It works fine on my pc but in my another pc, prezi does not play video just sound only. I have installed many programs related with video but does not work. 
Any advice would be grateful
Thanks.