Georgian Unicode

Greeting from Georgia,

I have one, but very important question :slight_smile: how can I use Georgian Unicode in Prezi? Is there any way to use Georgian Unicode?

I will be very happy, if you can help me with managing this issue! The Prezi is a new think in Georgia, and it seems very cool!!! I guess it will become very popular, if you can put Georgian Unicode here.

Thank you

I have changed the status of this to an idea so it can be reviewed by our team. Currently, Prezi does not support Georgian Unicode - but you can upload text to a prezi by creating it in another program and loading it into Prezi as an image file.

Thank you for your response. Hope that your team will consider Georgians concern. If you need fonts or other related things please fill free to contact me.

Once again thank you.

Thank you for your response. Hope that your team will consider Georgians concern. If you need fonts or other related things please fill free to contact me.

Once again thank you.

Please ADD GEORGIAN SUPPORT TO PREZI !

We need prezi with georgian unicode

Please add Georgian unicode to Prezi. It would be great!  

Prezi Team Members (PTM) we need your help… Georgian language (scripts, Unicodes) are very important for us… Prezi is new system now and it needs more people to follow, in Georgia we need something like this, so let’s be first with Georgian (PowerPoint is too old)… Help us…  

Please add Georgian , we really need it , thank you

Hi Prezi team members,

please add Georgian script on you wonderful web app it is really very helpful for us and innovative,

thank you!

Dear Prezi team,

Free University of Georgia is using Prezi as an main presentation tool for our marketing campaign. We have asked you Developing Georgian unicode font for Prezi several times during this 3 year. 
We are also ready to pay some standard fee for custom font development. We have also sent to your support team our proprietary font but no answer despite of your promises.

Please do something, because support of unicode fonts is not only a Georgian language problem. You are losing customers. Using Photoshop to write in native language in your system is annoying, difficult and makes Prezi unusable for our Faculty and Students. 

Hope we can hear some good updates soon.

dear Prezi team,

I can assure you that you will have many users from Georgia. I am doing EdTech training, and know how much educators, teachers and students like your product, but can’t use it because of Georgian letters absence.

I am sure that you are doing your best to make Prezi more international and if there is any way we can help please let us know.

We need prezi with georgian unicode!

Please add Georgian , we really need it , thank you

Please ADD GEORGIAN unicode 

Please ADD Georgian unicode :frowning:

Dear Prezi Team,
I have been Prezi user for the last 3 years. As a university professor, the only reason why I cannot use it with my students is that it does not support Georgian Unicode fonts and all other solutions, such as screenshots etc. does not enable to use colorful backgrounds.
If you are looking at possible solutions, maybe something like an option of uploading custom fonts, as used in e.g. Sparkle Videoscribe could give you a hint of possible development direction. 

Please add Georgian unicode to Prezi.

Please add Georgian language support.

You have 2 great reasons to add it:

1. Georgian Language is one of the 14 written languages of the world. Yes, only 14 written languages exists.

1. We need it very much :slight_smile:

Best Regards
Georgian

Please, add Georgian language support!