Google Chrome doesn't respond when connecting Prezi Video

Hi, I’m new prezi user here, I been having problem that launching Prezi(Desktop) and connected to my google meet will cause the google chrome to be not responding. It ends up I have to kill the program at task manager and relaunch chrome only to be not responding again. It’s there anyone can help me with this issue

Hi @Chuan_Goh, Could you please start your Google Meet meeting in a Google Chrome incognito window and try it there?

You can open an incognito window in Google Chrome by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + N on a Windows PC or CMD + SHIFT + N on a Mac.

If this helps, then I would advise you to clear your cache by pushing CTRL + SHIFT + DEL (or CMD + SHIFT + DELETE on a Mac). Please make sure you select “All Time” in “Time Range”.

After this, it should work fine.

Thank you for the reply. I did the way you suggested, the incognito window Google Meet and tried to connect to Prezi, same goes causing my whole google chrome to freeze and not responding. By the way, I had also cleared my cache before doing these. =(

Hi @Chuan_Goh, Could you please check if your computer meets the system requirements for Prezi Video?