Google results with personal information

Hey,
I have made a presentation when I was in high school. This was a presentation about myself and it had to contain my personal information. When I google myself now, the Google result shows this prezi presentation, but in the Google result you can see my personal information. I have since deleted this presentation, but the Google result, with my personal data, still stands. Is there any way I can have this deleted? I don’t want my personal information on the internet like this.
Thank you in advance!
Zena

1 Like

Dear Zena,

I will follow this post. I am in the same situation, but then with corporate information.

Kind regards, Gisela

Hey everyone, once a public presentation or profile is successfully removed from the Internet by deleting it or making it private, it may still be displayed on popular search engine results. This is because the search engine has “indexed” the link, which is not always immediately removed from search results. Please be assured that clicking on such links will take you to a “Prezi not found” page.

In most cases, your presentation should stop appearing in these results within a month. If you would like the link to your presentation to be immediately removed from search engine results (no longer indexed), you need to contact the search engine provider directly.

Instructions on the various processes that search engine providers go through to remove content can be found below:

Google

Yahoo

Bing (Microsoft currently has no formal method for this, so we suggest that you contact their support team)

Let us know if you have any other questions :slight_smile:

Hi Sam,

I am having a similar issue. However, it is with Prezi presentations from an old account which I deleted a few years ago. The Prezi presentations and my old Prezi user page are still showing up in my Google search results. Is there any way for these presentations and my old Prezi user page to be permanently deleted?

Thank you.

Hello @Manvi, I would recommend you to reach out to our Abuse team through this form, they will be able to assist you with this matter :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help, Catarina! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello @Barron_Foster, I merged your post with the relevant thread. I would recommend you to check this reply above.

Okay, but this isn’t about google hosting links to these websites. It’s about prezi the website still hosting the links as stated above.

Hello @Barron_Foster, you can contact our Abuse team through here then, they will be able to assist you with this matter.