Graphical abstract for scientific paper

Good morning.
English is not my first language so I apologize for the mistakes. I am trying to make a Graphical abstract for a scientific paper. I have two questions:

1. Can I custom the size of the canvas? I need a 500x200 canvas.
  2. Why aren’t the presentation icons available for designs?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Hello!

Your english is perfect :slight_smile: and glad to see that you find Prezi Design useful!

1. Yes, you can set a custom canvas size by deselecting any charts on your page and clicking the Settings tab in the right sidebar - there you can set a custom canvas size. Note that this will only resize the page, it won’t automatically re-arrange objects on your page, you will have to do that manually.
    Here are detailed instructions: https://support.prezi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044818874-Resizing-the-canvas-in-Prezi-Design

2. Could you, please, elaborate a bit more in detail what icons are you referring to exactly?

2 Likes

Hello!

Yes, I find it very useful, thank you! :smile: And thank you for your answer.

I will try to do my best to explain this. Normally while you make a prezi presentation, there are a lot of nice available icons you can use. This weekend when I first tried Prezi Design, I found some icons to use, but there were not the same (and not as many) as in the presentation view.

Thank you again. Have a nice day!

Ah, I see. Yes, the basic version of Prezi Design has a limited amount of icons available. You need a paid Prezi subscription to access the entire icon database.

I do have a paid Prezi subscription (Edu plus)…

In that case you should be able to access all available icons and free-to-use images by clicking the Add graphics button in the left sidebar.
What kind of icon did you want to find (and couldn’t) when browsing Prezi Design’s icon library?

Hello again. I am not able to find any of the color medical icons (a doctor, a nurse, a patient), for example, that are available in the presentation mode. Thank you.

Could you, please, elaborate exactly how are you searching for the icons? As when clicking the Add graphics button in the left sidebar and choosing Icons, I can find tens of icons for doctor, nurse or patient. Here’s a quick video: https://www.loom.com/share/e20775c796e74195b86904b2ba7ead7b

Those on the image are all icons from prezi presentations that I’m not able to find on the design browser. That’s what I meant by coloured icons… I wish I could use this more complete icons for my designs.

I see. Yes, unfortunately, Prezi Design uses a different icon library. Thanks for pointing this out, will try to include the icons from Prezi presentations in Prezi Design as well!

1 Like

That would be nice! Those icons are really useful. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like