Header and footer removal

Hi. Love the new Prezi Design and Video additions to the Prezi suite. Thanks for the upgrades. The only issue is when sharing a Prezi Design link with others, that the Prezi branded header and footer is still very visible on preview. Other than in full page mode, is there a way to remove this when sharing a link? This can be quite a distraction and confusing (particularly if the presentation colours are similar to the Prezi brand). If i’m sharing a link with a client, the first thing they see is the Prezi brand before our own, which isn’t ideal. This has caused some confusion and a reluctance for me to share files with clients in the future. A solution could be for the shared link to open automatically in full page preview, with the escape key used to revert back to the prezi branded view if required? Thanks, Lee.

Hello!

Glad to hear that you find Prezi Design and Prezi Video useful!
Thanks for your feeedback regarding the Prezi branding - will pass it to our developers! Currently, I can only suggest to upgrade to Prezi Premium which will remove the default Prezi logo from your projects.

Please, let me know if you have any additional feedback or suggestions!

1 Like

Hi Andrejs,
I already have the premium licence and unfortunately the header and footer still remains.

Could you, please, send a link to one such project here where the header and footer is displayed? Will investigate!

Hi. I enclosed 2 screengrabs that help to articulate the issue. The prezi headers and footers appear as default within the shared link browser. Only by opting to click on the ‘Full Page Preview’ can you eliminate this.

When sending shared links to clients, the first thing they see is the prezi banner (logo, Log In and Get Started button), followed by the content. In the footer, presentation title, details of the author and ‘Create your own’ button. This content is a distraction from the main content and it feels unprofessional to then give client’s instructions to click on ‘full page preview’ to remove this. Can your Prezi development team change this, so that all shared links open automatically in full page mode, (by default) therefore eliminating the additional prezi branding from view. Instead, hit the ‘escape key’ to take you back into this view, but not to offer this as the default view.

I look forward to hearing from you.