Help! How do I cancel my free subscription?

I signed up for the free trial, but after signing up I realized I did not need Prezi. I want to cancel my subscription before the free trial runs out but when I got to my account settings and click on license, it does not give me an option to cancel??? HELP please! @Vanda

Am facing the same issue! Did you find a solution?

not yet! I hope I do soon though!

@Maggie_Gay, @Nikita_Merchant. Very sorry for the inconvenience, this has been taken care of, both of your subscriptions have been cancelled.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

Quiero cancelar mi suscripción y no encuentra la opción “Cancelar”
Por favor tengo el mismo problema, no encuentro donde dice cancelar solo dice “continuar” y cuando comencé la prueba gratis decia bien claro que podía cancelar mi suscripción en cualquier momento, espero la solución lo antes posible.

@Rocio_Chamorro Por favor, disculpe mi escritura. Estoy usando un software de traducción para comunicarme.

Puedo confirmar que su suscripción se canceló correctamente y no se le cobrará en el futuro. Por favor, hágamelo saber si tiene más preguntas.

@Rocio_Chamorro Please excuse my writing. I am using a translating software to communicate.

I can confirm that your subscription was successfully cancelled and you will not be charged in the future. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Hi, I also signed up for the subscription to test out the trial, but it deducted my money from my bank account, I immediately cancelled my subscription a few minutes after I subscribed, will I be refunded? Thanks. #Urgent

@Alys_Rose I can confirm that the subscription fee was refunded and you should receive it back in 3-5 business days.

I would liked to confirm that my subscription was cancelled? I still see it as my current license in my account settings…

Hi, @Alice_Faure. I have checked the account in our system and I can confirm the subscription connected to it was cancelled.

Thank you!!

Very welcome!

I’m not sure I cancel subsrcibe in prezi, and Free day is 24 in my account , valid to Oct.24

@Fu_Kang I can confirm that your subscription was successfully cancelled, you can still use the software for free until the end of the trial period but the license will simply expire at that point without any automatic charges.

Thank U so much

Hi, can you check my subscription also? was it successfully cancelled?

Hi, as mentioned in a different thread, your subscription was successfully cancelled and the subscription fee was refunded.

How do I cancel my subscription? It’s not giving me an option in a/c settings. Will deleting my a/c help?

54%20PM

@Nikita_Merchant Deleting your account also automatically cancels your subscription, however, if you need assistance with the cancellation we are also happy to help.

How can I see if my subscription is cancelled? It says canceled but I never did it myself.