Help! How do I cancel my free subscription?

Same issue as others. signed up for free trial. did not receive 2 day reminder email and do not see option to cancel on the license page. Help please!

Hello @Alondrea_Smith, looks like you have a free license, there are no active paid subscriptions connected to your account. In case you have another account where you might have a paid subscription please let me know, I’ll be happy to help.

I will like to cancel my subscription on Prexi next. I have followed the article tutorial, but there is no cancel subscription button.

Hello @Bunmi_Gbadebo, looks like you have a free license, there are no subscriptions connected to your account. In case you have another Prezi account where you might have a paid subscription please let me know, I’ll be happy to help.

Hi, can you tell me where is the button which allow me to unsubscribed ?

Sincerely

Hello @Societe_Nuwa, please consult this tutorial to learn how you can cancel your subscription. If you need further assistance please let us know.

Hi, i subsribed for the 14 day trial, but i realized that i wont have time to try the product before my card gets charged.
I had two options to solve this, but none worked:

1. tried to downgrade to basic - cant, because its greyed out
  2. tried to cancel subscription - cant, because i get an “error, please try again later” when i type my pass and click cancel
    What can i do?

Hello @Kristijan_Katic, I can confirm that your subscription has been successfully canceled and there will be no further charges. If you have any other questions let us know, we’ll be happy to help.

Hello, even i would like to cancel my free subscription for now. I have a semester break, i’m looking forward to getting a monthly subscription in the future. But till then, can you please cancel my free subscription and NOT delete the account.

Hi @Niyati_Kodamasimham, your current account is connected to a free plan in Next, so there isn’t any paid subscription to cancel.

I’m just scared that my card details are already given while making the account. I don’t want any automatic deduction from my account.

Hi @Niyati_Kodamasimham, if you sign up for a free Basic account (what you currently have) you don’t have to put in your card details. Is it possible that you signed up for another Prezi account with a different email?

Even though you said, and i quote: “your subscription has been successfully canceled and there will be no further charges”, Prezi tried to charge me 75$ today! Unbelievable! Thank god i didnt have enough money so it didnt go through. What a bunch of scammers! First they charged me $12 at the very beginning even though i started the “free” trial, and it took days to get that sorted, now this…deleting my account and never coming back!

Hello @Kristijan_Katic, I apologize for any inconvenience. Your subscription was cancelled on the day you reached out to us previously, however if you have upgraded/renewed your license or changed the subscription your card could have been charged again. Also this could have happened if you have more than one Prezi account. If you have several accounts feel free to send us the email addresses connected to them, and we’ll be happy to look into this for you as well as process a refund.

Didnt upgrade the licence, dont have more accounts. But dont bother, i already deleted the account.

Hello @Kristijan_Katic, I’m sorry about the inconvenience. If there is anything else we can help you with feel free to reach out to us and we’ll be happy to assist.

no me aparece el enlace de cancelar en la pestaña licencia. Que hago?

Hola @HUGO_VALENZUELA_BRUZ , disculpe cualquier error, estoy usando un software de traducción. Parece que tiene una cuenta gratuita y no hay ninguna suscripción conectada que pueda cancelar. Si tiene otra cuenta paga registrada con una dirección de correo electrónico diferente, hágamelo saber y con gusto lo ayudaré.

Hello,
I’m positive it’s this account as I have used this mail ID to login.

Hi @Niyati_Kodamasimham, this account is linked to a free Basic one, and there is no paid subscription linked to it.