Help! How do I cancel my free subscription?

Hello @Kristijan_Katic, I apologize for any inconvenience. Your subscription was cancelled on the day you reached out to us previously, however if you have upgraded/renewed your license or changed the subscription your card could have been charged again. Also this could have happened if you have more than one Prezi account. If you have several accounts feel free to send us the email addresses connected to them, and we’ll be happy to look into this for you as well as process a refund.

Didnt upgrade the licence, dont have more accounts. But dont bother, i already deleted the account.

Hello @Kristijan_Katic, I’m sorry about the inconvenience. If there is anything else we can help you with feel free to reach out to us and we’ll be happy to assist.

no me aparece el enlace de cancelar en la pestaña licencia. Que hago?

Hola @HUGO_VALENZUELA_BRUZ , disculpe cualquier error, estoy usando un software de traducción. Parece que tiene una cuenta gratuita y no hay ninguna suscripción conectada que pueda cancelar. Si tiene otra cuenta paga registrada con una dirección de correo electrónico diferente, hágamelo saber y con gusto lo ayudaré.

Hello,
I’m positive it’s this account as I have used this mail ID to login.

Hi @Niyati_Kodamasimham, this account is linked to a free Basic one, and there is no paid subscription linked to it.

Hey Prezi, before the free trial ends, I already cancel the subscriptions. However, I realized that I have been invoiced yesterday. Then, I went to check my Prezi account and I realized that the subscription was’t been cancelled.

why will this happen? I would like to request to have my refund back.

Dear Team,

I had opted for free trial of prezi and provided for my details as asked but as soon as I provided the details, my account got deducted. Kindly cancel my subscription and arrange for refund as I do not want to continue with paid subscription. I just wanted free trial.

However, I had started with basic account which I would like to continue but not the paid one.

Regards

Priyank Jha

Hello @Ru_Han, looks like your subscription was still active. I have now cancelled it and processed a full refund for you. The amount will be back on your account within 3-5 business days.

I have a problem canceling my free trial subscription, I don’t see the cancel test button. Can we confirm if my subscription is already canceled?

Hi @Samantha_Soliz, I merged your post to the relevant thread! Your account is linked to a free Basic one, and there is no paid subscription to cancel.

Thanks! @Kata Could you cancel my acoount? and confirm if my suscription is free? Sorry if I insist but I am worried

Hi @Samantha_Soliz, it’s not possibe to cancel a free license, since there is no payment linked to it. There is nothing to cancel :slight_smile: I can confirm that the account you’re writing from now is a free Basic account.

Help! I’m having trouble cancelling the account before my free trial runs out!! The free trial runs out in two days!

Hi @Shana_Brown_Smith, I have trouble finding your account in our system. Did you delete your account already? Is it possible that you signed up with a different email address? Please let me know, I’m happy to help!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Upgrading Basic Account

A post was split to a new topic: Cancel subscription

I am having the same problem pls help o want to cancel my subscription

Hi, I too am unable to cancel my 7-day trial subscription. There is no option to do so. Can the support team please help. I don’t want my card to be charged :frowning: