thanks for implementing the grouping feature. I’m heavily using it, but I find it in its current mode somewhat limiting for large groups of objects, because I miss hierarchical grouping. I’ll try to explain, what I mean:
- grouping A & B leads to (AB)
- adding C to the group leads to (ABC)
- ungrouping leads to A B C
What I’m asking for:
- Grouping A & B leads to (AB)
- adding C to the group leads to (AB)C]
- ungrouping leads to (AB) C
- ungrouping a second time leads to A B C
That means, If I add “sub-groups” to one bigger group and ungroup this bigger one later, I’d like to end up with the original sub-groups again and not with all single objects being completely ungrouped.
As an example you could take the grouping behavior in MS Office Products.
Thanks in advance!