High school teachers are eligible for EDU Standard licence?

Hi! I’m a high school teacher from Romania, my question is if I’m eligible for EDU Standard licence. Unfortunately my school (Bolyai Farkas from Marosvásárhely) has no institutional email address for teachers, and I don’t know how to prove my teachers status. My school web page is bolyai.ro and I’m listed as teacher there.

Absolutely, teachers are eligible for the same discounts as students. I’ve switched your license type to Edu Standard. Happy presenting!

Thank you!

You’re very welcome, I’m glad I could help.

Hi Vanda,

my name is Markus and I´ve got the same problem as Tamas_Kozma. Could you please upgrade my account to Edu Standard?
You can find me listed as a teacher on: https://www.st-marien-schulen-regensburg.de/schulfamilie/lehrkraefte/gymnasium.html#c1184

Greetings
Markus

I just did, @Markus_Schuster, have fun creating your presentations! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hola Wanda, somos una organización sin ánimo de lucro educativa y queremos la licencia EDU plus pero cuando nos pide verificar la contraseña siempre nos indica “contraseña incorrecta”. Accedemos con la cuenta google, pero indicamos el correo del profesor pero no sabemos que contraseña introducir (cuando introducimos la de la cuenta prezi sale error, y con cualquiera)

@Instituto_Profesiona Le respondí en un mensaje privado, ¡por favor verifique eso!

A post was split to a new topic: EDU free plan

Hi, my edu standard subscription has expired and I want to renew it but the option is greyed out on the renewal page with no explanation. Can you renew my account? I have a UK based email address and our education emails are .ac.uk

We have renewed it, @Jo_Dolby. Please feel free to reach out to us should you have any other questions!