Home and zoom buttons

Is it possible to have a link/button/text on every page that returns you to the ‘Overview’ page, rather than having to click ‘back’ numerous times?

1 Like

@Pete_Rowden currently it’s not possible to go back to the overview with one click but I’ve merged your request to the respective thread and we’ll update it with any news!

3 Likes

Hello!

Is it possible to add an action (BACK, BACK TO HOME or GO TO SLIDE … ) for the custom icon or any other element?

I’m considering to use Prezi presentation on a touchscreen for museum exhibition. Only thing I miss for that is such option.

Thanks.

1 Like

@Vil_Muhametshin for the time the only button you can use for these purposes is the arrow that returns you to the previous topic. I’ve merged your request to the topic discussing the same feature, we will update this thread with any news if our product team decides to work on it.

A homebutton is also important to me!!!

3 Likes

Hello!

Are there any news on this issue?

I’m deciding on which platform to stay for touchscreen museum exhibitions, so it would be great to know if there is a chance to add such function buttons in Prezi projects in near future?

Regards,

1 Like

It’s not going to be implemented in the very near future, I’m afraid.

Is there a reason this feature was removed?

@Jeremy_Felix There is no specific reason behind this, Prezi Next was designed in a slightly different manner and the development team decided to not add it for now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I’m SO DISSAPOINTED, not only I’ve wasted my money by subscribing to Prezi, but i just spent a ton of money with a designer for a 40 slides presentation which doesn’t work because the main reason to choose Prezi instead of Power Point was to make a dynamic presentation, where i could go to any topic from the overview, so now i have to follow an order, it’s ridiculous, the back and forward arrows don’t get the work done when presenting without any specific order.

Changes are supposed to be for making your product better, i really cant understand the reason for taking the button off the NEXT version, it’s completely ridiculous!

Too sad for you, you are just going to be eat up by the competition!
I’m really mad!

2 Likes

Hi @David_Peralta, we do understand that it would be a useful feature to include in Prezi Next, but currently, you are able to click on any topic in present mode and then zoom out to the overview using the left arrow on your keyboard/ the mousepad. Please check this video on how to do so.

To add home button and control the position of button and shape is very very important , as we are using that presentation on big touch screen on exhibition, and another important feature which killed me and decided not to use prezi is that you cannot control the layout mode (portrait or landscape) we do not use Prezi for computers only the main usage now is for touch screens on exhibitions. If you cannot develop yourself quickly , you will loose your audience.

thanks

Hi @Ashraf_Elsab, thank you for your comment!
I have forwarded your feedback to our product team regarding the home button and the portrait/landscape layout mode. We will update this post if there are any news regarding these features. :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Shortcut to overview

A post was merged into an existing topic: Shortcut to overview

Hello community :slight_smile:

We are glad to announce that the Home button is now available both in the editor and when presenting, so you will be taken directly to the overview. We also implemented a Zoom out button, that will allow you to go to the previous level of your presentation more easily:

home 2

4 Likes

Hello? I don’t mean to be a bother, but how do I go back to the first slide without going back through the previous slides?

Edit. I think a better way to ask is how to go back to the 1st slide without going through the parent slides you just went through. I used a premade template and for some reason it won’t allow me to just go back to the 1st after getting to the smallest point I made.

Hi @oadiele2009, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check the answers above? :slight_smile:

Is this available on mobile?

Hello @Jeffrey_S, these buttons are currently only available when presenting through your computer.