Horizontal scroll or carousel?

Hi,

Im trying to find a workaround that would allow me to make an image carousel or would allow me to horizontally scrooll between different blocks of text in a vertical infographic.

Basically the intention is to add more interactivity to the infographic.

Kindly

Hello, Peter!

Unfortunately, we don’t offer any image carousels or similar interactive image galleries. What you can do, though, is add a table chart where you insert images and text in cells, and create multiple sheets in this table - this will add buttons above the table where the viewer can toggle between these several sheets, creating the option to scroll/switch between different blocks of text + image in a vertical infographic:

Please, let me know if you have any additional questions on how to create this solution!

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer me. This seems like a workable solution for what Im intending.

However, when I do this I dont get any arrows as in above screenshot. Secondly, is the maximum height of an image 100 px?

Arrows above the table will appear only if the names of each sheet will be longer and won’t fit inside the width of the table. Hence, there are two options - either to reduce the table width or make the sheet names longer.

And yes - unfortunately, 100px is the image maximum if it is inside a table cell.