Hosting a Prezi on Corporate Servers

If you have the Pro version that allows for offline editing, can you host the prezi from your own corporate web site rather than having to have Prezi host it on their servers? 

Hi Greg, 

In order to embed a prezi in your corporate website you will need to sync with prezi.com to get the code for embedding.

Note: If you embed a private prezi on a public site, it won’t be viewable unless the person visiting the site is logged into their Prezi account.

Hope that clarifies your question.
Best,
Nicole

Thanks for the quick reply Nicole. 

I’m trying to understand if I can have the Presi presentation physically located on my organization’s server as opposed to Prezi’s servers.  I work for a Canadian government instituation and there are several policies in place restricting us from storing content on non-Canadian based servers.  Hence the reason for my question. 

Thanks again
Greg

Hi Greg,

I know this is a very sensitive topic.
We have this tutorialabout security because we are aware that some companies have very strict rules when it comes to security, please click here.

Also, what I would suggest, in case you really does not want to synchronize your prezi with prezi.com is to screencast your offline prezi in a video. That could be an alternative option for you.

Hope that helps, and I could clarify your question.
Best,
Nicole