How can I animate my prezi's content?

Hi @Henry_Whitfield, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.
You can insert the chart and then add Zoom areas with the Insert Animation menu.
You can find further information about that here. :slight_smile:

I currently have the Edu Plus Prezi License.

The main reason I opted in creating a Prezi account is to make the presentations more engaging. Prior to Prezi, I have used power point. I have found that power point has more animations than Prezi. I only have the option of “fade in/out” and “zoom” with Prezi. Are there other animations that I can use in Prezi?

Also, with power point, I am able to add special characters such as equations. I have created some presentations in Prezi but when it comes to inserting equations, I type up the equations in power point or word and copy/paste to Prezi. The image tends to distort if I enlarge it.

With my current Edu Plus License, can I get more animations and is there a way I can add special characters to insert mathematical equations?

Hello @Luz_Cervantes, I merged your question into the relevant thread. We have our newest tool, Prezi Design, there you can create slides with more animation possibilities, you can even add GIFs. You can switch between dashboards in the top left corner of your screen! I can read more about Design here.

Currently, you can add special characters and mathematical equations creating a new text box inserting or pasting the items inside this new text box!

Let me know if this was helpful! :smile:

Where can I find Prezi Design? The link that you posted prompts me to select the “get started” option which refers me to the different plans. The plans show me that Prezi Design is available with Standard, Plus and Premium, but I have yet to find the option for Prezi Design. Is this another program I need to download? Is there an icon I should be looking for once I log in? You mention that I can switch between dashboards. When working on my presentation, I select “dashboard” but it only takes me back to my account page where I can see all my presentations.

As for the mathematical equations, I need for them to be in a mathematical format. I tried creating a text box and copying equations, however the format changes. The notations I use are completely converted: Square roots, exponents, fractions, decimal notations (repetition bar), mathematical symbols/characters that represent a set of numbers. I also tried inserting it as an image, however, the copied image is distorted when I change its size.

I appreciate your message, however, my issues/questions have not been resolved/answered.

Hello @Luz_Cervantes, you can switch between dashboards in the top left corner of the main dashboard! You just need to click on Design, as shown below:

Image 2020-07-31 at 11.18.54 AM

Let me know if this was helpful! :smile:

Hi,
I would like to say that Prezi will be better if you added animated slides and animated icons. Everyone likes animation so it would nice.

Regards,
Roshan

Hi @Roshan_Raju, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Please note that it is possible to add Fade in and Zooming animations to your content from the Zoom menu. :slight_smile:

Hi, I am using the web version now.
If I start in zoom area A and move to zoom area B next, how do I return to A?
Do I have to insert a new zoom area C on top of A, seems cumbersome.
Thanks

Hi @Nicholas_Graves, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

You should be able to highlight your Zoom Area A, then go to “Insert - Animation - Zoom to” in order to add a zoom to animation to the area instead of adding a new area.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Bart, I got it

I’m still hard wired into Classic

Nick

Hi @Nicholas_Graves, I’m glad I could help you. :slight_smile:

I could advise you check this article about editing your Classic presentations in Present.

Is there a way in Prezi to fade in a text and image and then fade out the image?

Hi @Jeremy_Blubaugh, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check the answers above? :slight_smile:

I can’t add images on the path of the presentation

Hi @Moon_Ribas, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.
Could you please check the answers above?

You should be able to add a “Zoom to” animation if you highlight your image in the editor.