How can I change the Public profile link?

How to change the Public profile link

Dear Wallace,

Currently it is not possible to change this link.

Happy Zooming,István Csúsz

Will this feature be added any time soon? Thanks.

Hello Hibe .com,

unfortunately there have been no changes to this feature just yet - you might want to look at ungrading your account to get the additional features regarding privacy etc

Please see here: http://bit.ly/1fzfJ0t

cheers

John

Please allow users to change profile link URL username. Please. 
I’m one of the earliest Prezi users, and had a mistake to use a wrong username, now I can’t change it. Please make this functionality.

Please allow users to change profile link URL username. Please. 
I’m one of the earliest Prezi users, and had a mistake to use a wrong username, now I can’t change it. Please make this functionality.

Same here…created a private/personal account (which uses my own name) which I then upgraded when I started using it for my business, but now can’t change it.  Shouldn’t be this hard.

Yes, I’m a Prezi Ambassador this year and agree that it would be wonderful to have this function. I don’t have a very professional Prezi link and including it on resumes is not ideal.

You really need to be able to change your url link to use this for anything professional. If I can do this in 2 seconds using Padlet which is free then I should be able to do the same if I am paying for it otherwise my business will go elsewhere. 

I need to be able to change the url link 

Same issue here. Is this really so problematic to include that option? And please, don’t thank me for feedback, but really think about including that option.

Dear Prezi,

I, too, would like to change my public profile url for better access to my presentations as a teacher. Being able to change the url would allow more people to remember the name of the presenter/presentation and would drive traffic to your site via members. This would be a smart business move to consider in the future if Prezi plans on taking the main stage for online presentation software. I can assume by your growth that Prezi generates enough income to hire a coder for this small project. Ultimately, I feel it would reflect better on Prezi on the whole. I look forward to changes in the future.

Best,
Stephen