How can I know if my collaborators viewed my presentation?

When I want to share my presentation to my students, I added their registered email address to collaborator list. Here is a problem: where can I get the information of who had viewed this shared presentation to them?

Hello @Freedom_Jim, it’s possible to track who opens your view links and how much time they spend in the presentation with our Analytics feature, available with a Premium or higher license. You can read more details about it here.

You simply need to create your view link, and select the following options:

Hope this could help, and let us know if you have further questions!

Hello, Catarina. Thanks for your reply.
Here is one thing I am not clear. My students watch my presentation from PreziViewer App on iPad, not from view link. May I still track their actions through creating-view-link way?

Another problem:
When I was making a presentation,I inserted a vertical video. It was normal when I presented it using Prezi-Next on windows 11, but It appeared rotating 90 degrees when I was
using Prezi-Video to record presentation video. That is to say, vertial video changed to horizontal video but ratated 90 degrees.

@Freedom_Jim it’s only possible to track your presentation with Analytics when sending the specific view link, but you’re able to send this link to them and they can open it through the Prezi Viewer application :slight_smile:

Could you please send us the title of this presentation so we can look into this issue?

Hi, Catarina.
About analytics things, I’ve got it. Thank you very much.

About the video rotating problem, I have deleted the video which caused the problem from my presentation(For_Candy_The_Spirit_of_LeiFeng).
I have tried to send the video as an attachment to this email, but it’s bigger than the limit of your email account. So I sent the video through google email. I hope it can help you a little.

@Freedom_Jim I’m going to send you a private message so we can better assist you!