How can I move a prezi into a folder?

I created a new Prezi next, but i can’t figure out how to move into one of my folders. Is the only way to have it in a folder to create it in that folder?

You can add it to a different folder from the menu of the presentation:

I hope it helps.

Great!
Thank you.

You’re very welcome. Glad I could help.

I have the same question, but I couldn’t find the window where it says “add to folder” (second pic)
How do I get there?

Please see the GIFs below:

41 PM

43 PM

So, hmmm…Signed up for a basic account to try Prezi out this weekend, and when I went back in today all the work I had done is gone. I was assuming that the work was being saved as it had the notice about it being synced at the top left. It’s not the end of the world as it’s gone, as mostly I was just learning how to use it…but scary to have hours of my time just vanish.

Now, however, I’ve gone in and several times I’ve created a new presentation this evening, titled it, found the drop down menu to save…but after clicking save, it’s not showing up in my main area/folders. Just the notice that nothing is there.

Another weird thing was I was trying to look at pricing plans and this circular loop of having to verify my email address over and over again…and unable to see the plans.

Not feeling very confident that I can rely on the software as I see in this thread there are others who also note missing content just regularly enough it doesn’t seem reliable…any thoughts appreciated, love the dynamism of the software.

Doh, I finally realized everything I’d created was outside of the folders. So my main issue is just not at this point understanding how to get them in the folders (I assumed if I created from within the folders they would live there). Operator error!

Hello @Dawn_Robuck, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the GIFs below:

1. 00%20PM

2. 14%20PM

I recently created an Edu Plus Account. Is it possible to create folders? I have tried creating folders as I teach multiple grade levels by selecting “new folder” along the left margin of the page but the folder does not save. Could it be because I am still in the “trial” phase? Or do I need to upgrade to be able to organize my presentations? I read that in Prezi, folders are “tags”. I am not sure how this works or where I can view the “tags”. All I know is that I have been selecting “new folder” to create a folder and I cannot find the folders I create. All my presentations appear in one place, under “all presentations”.

Hi @Luz_Cervantes, your Edu Plus license should not limit your folder creation.
Please note that once you have clicked on the “New Folder” button, you have to type in a folder name, then hit enter to save that folder.

Hope this helps!

Thank you! I was able to figure it out.

1 Like