How can I remove the Prezi watermark?

I have a Prezi Next Premium license. Recently I’ve got a prezi watermark embedded in the lower lefthand corner of my presentations. How can I remove it?

Thanks!

Lura

1 Like

Hello @Lura_Albee, it’s possible to remove the Prezi watermark with a Plus or superior plan, please check this article to know how to do so :slight_smile:

Kindly, I need clarification. How to take out (Prezi Logo) during my ready-to-show presentation. My audience does not like to see other than our organization logo, which is one reason for purchasing the premium product. Expect to hear from you soon.

Hi @HSC_Mujahid_NASRI, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.
Could you please check the answer above? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Bart
Thanks, i understood now that watermark is not editable in the desktop software… :v::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Why does the Prezi logo watermark show up when I am on a Plus trial? At $180/yr., shouldn’t it go away?

Hello @Ken_Countess, I merged your question into the relevant thread. Kindly check this reply. I hope this is helpful! :smile:

The watermark is in the upper left corner when I fire up the Prezi desktop app. There is no pencil to click to remove the watermark. I am doing a Zoom call for a large group tonight and want to show my Powerpoint without the Prezi logo.
Please help!

For me, the Prezi watermark embedded in the UPPER lefthand corner of my presentations. How can I remove it?

Hi Gus, thanks, but it did not help. The Prezi watermark embedded in the UPPER lefthand corner of my presentations. How can I remove it? I am on the Plus plan. I have a presentation to a large group tonight and do not want the Prezi watermark on my slides/video.

Hello @Ken_Countess, try to remove it through the online editor, accessing via Google Chrome!

I hope to hear from you.

got it, thanks!

Outlook-cmxre0ms.jpg

1 Like