How can I set the page number in my prezi slides?

i have a question.i want to set page number in my prezi slides and i cant find that how i can do it.
how i can set it?

2 Likes

@samin_sheyda Currently it is only possible to insert page numbers manually on every individual slide in text format. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will forward your request to our development team.

thank you,
i have this problem,too.

Three years later, and still not possible?

2 Likes

Hi Bianca,

Could you help me understand why the page numbers are important?
We strongly believe, that by placing your topics on the overview, and moving consistently out and then inside the next topic, we provide a much better sense of progress as moving forward. Your audience will feel how they go through your presentation, and if they are finished with topic nr. 3 from the overall 5 e.g., it probably means you are finished with about the half of it. As opposed to in PPT, there is no way to even grasp how far ahead you are in your slides because there is no structure by definition.
So I strongly believe, if you structure your content with your topics right, and visit the overview after each topic, your users might not need the number of steps to see.

But let me know if you see it differently.

Thanks,
Zsuzsa

Hi Zsuzsa,

I get your point, however, I am using prezi for my dissertation defense. The jury demands to be able to note some questions during the presentation for a certain slide, which they will then ask after the presentation. Meanwhile, I’ve added my numbers manually, but the option could be valuablr for certain purposes.

Kind regards,
Bianc

4 Likes

Hi Bianca,

Thanks for your explanation, this is very helpful!

Best,
Zsuzsa

Hi, any news about this feature?

Adding page numbers would be very useful to facilitate feedback collection.

Thanks,
Mounir

1 Like

Hello @Mounir, currently we don’t have any estimation time for this feature, but we’ll update the thread if we have any news!

1 Like

Hello @Catarina,

Is it at least being considered by your team? I can see that the first message on this topic goes back to 2017…

Thanks,

1 Like

Hi Mounir,

I am sorry we do not have this feature, and understand your frustration about it.
I will put it on our requested features list, but I can’t promise you we will get to it very soon. We have features being requested by hundreds of users on all channels, and those will always be a higher priority. But eventually we will get to it.

Best,
Zsuzsa

2 Likes

I also miss this feature a lot, doing the numbering manually takes a lot of time not to mention when you add a slide in the middle of a presentation.

We use Prezi a lot for big conferences and our speaker use the numbers to check his time and also is usefull for the public feedback.

With the new update I see you put the numbers n the animation section so it will be great to have the option to insert the numbering

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Restrepo_y_Londono, thanks for your feedback, I’ll forward it to our product team. :slight_smile:

Seriously! It’s crazy to me you don’t have page numbers as an OPTION in a paid platform like this!!! Makes it very hard for collaborating/feedback etc as well…ugh.

Hello @Ann_Howard, thanks for sharing your comment with us.

Although this feature isn’t available yet, when editing you’re able to see the number of each slide, as shown in this video, which can help if you’re collaborating with someone in a presentation. If you export a presentation in PDF format, the pages will be automatically numbered as well.

We’ll continue to pass along the feedback on this feature and let you know if there are any developments!

Yes, as it was explained, if Prezi is going to be used by students, it is imperative to have a page number options. Professors stress this as a criteria so they can note down comments/questions and ask based on the slide #. :confused:

1 Like

Hello @Jennifer_Moore, thanks for sharing your feedback with us, we’ll forward it to our Product team. Have you already checked the recommendations mentioned here?

I want to know about this request as well. I would say this is the main reason that stops me from using Prezi for my study presentation…

Hello @Wan-Hsuan_Chiang, you should be able to see page numbers if you export your presentation into a PDF. You can see this answer for further details.

12/09/2022, 5 years after the first idea, and you still don’t have the simple option to add page numbers omg