How can others share a presentation with me?

how can others send you prezi’s to edit or to keep? i they cant mabye you could make it a ble to do that. :slight_smile:

If you’d like to share a presentation for viewing purposes, you can send its view link for others as explained in this Knowlege Base article.

If you’d like to collaborate on a certain presentation, you can add co-editors, please follow these steps.

What will happen to my Prezi collection when I will die?

I have been trying to add my group to this thing as we are doing this group project but the site doesnot allow me to.

@Ashmita_Kharel if you’d like to add someone as a collaborator, please see my suggestions above. In case you get an error message when you try to add someone as a collaborator, please check this other thread on our forum:

how can I use in my account a prezi made by a friend?, I mean a coworker made a prezi in his account, but I need it too in my account to see the prezi when i login in my account, please help!

@JAVIER_ANDRES_DEL_VA I’ve merged your question to a thread discussing the same request, please see our suggestions above.