How do you add data/bullet points to the deck order to view them in the presentation?

Against my better judgment, I decided to try and make a presentation in Prezi Next and while I wish I wouldn’t have, I am now stuck.

I need to add some topics/bullet points I put on a slide to the deck order so I can actually view them during the presentation but for the life of me I can’t figure it out. In the Classic mode you would click on “edit” and then click what you wanted to add - super simple, but for the new method, not so much.

If someone could help me I would appreciate it. Thanks

Andy

Hello @Andy_Hansen, the structure of the sidebar is a bit different in Prezi Next. If you have more subtopics, you first have to click on the main planet (topic). Then all the subtopics connected to the planet will show up in the sidebar. Here is a video that shows how to do this.

You can find out more about the structure in Prezi next here.

Great, thanks! I also figured it out. You have to click on “Insert, Automation” and then you can zoom in from there. It just took me a while to figure it out. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Hi @Andy_Hansen, I’m glad you found a solution. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. :slight_smile: