How does this guy have animations on his Prezi?

Now everytime someone asks if whether they can insert animations on Prezi, you get the typical “Unfortunately Prezi doesn’t support animations” response, but then how do you explain this:

http://prezi.com/dpqe5z-tpuqb/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share

How did this guy have these animated images on his presentation? Clearly it seems your program lets you do it in someway considering I can still see them animated now. So, can someone please explain to me how he did this? Thanks for your time.

Hello Kashif,  the animation are flash based, made with Adobe Flash. Exported as .swf file and imported. Old prezi files can be used for animations. New Prezi files are based on java or html5 ready (i think). But no flash. 

Hope to help,

Regards,

eko

So, does this mean I can no longer upload animations or that I should make an animation in flash? If I can convert a gif into some type of other format, can I get it animated on my presentation somehow? I remember I once attempted to add gifs before, I’ve had success with using Photoshop and using this app PicPlayPost on my phone. I don’t remember how exactly I did it, but I recall it was a bit of a hassle. I was wondering if there is a simpler method.