How long is the duration of the MY PREZİ on internet?

I use prezi with internet- free version. i have some prezis in my account. Will they be erased at any time? Are my prezis permanent or temporary? Thanks…

@hasan_ogulcan The presentations you create can only be deleted from your account.

We never delete any material created by users so as long as you decide to keep your presentations, they will be available for you to use.

So my prezis can be deleted from my account (after any time) but if i share a prezi link, it lasts forever ? i understand like this, right?

Actually once the presentation is deleted from the account, the links become invalid too so you cannot re-share a presentation link once the material itself is deleted.

OK but you said ‘’ We never delete any material created by users so as long as you decide to keep your presentations’’. so how can i my prezis permanent?

If you don’t delete your own presentations, they will be available for you to use and the view links you created will also be valid. Please consult this article to learn how you can delete your own presentations.

Thank you for all mr., easy to work well…

Happy I could help!