How to cancel my free trial/subscription?

Hi, yes I have deleted it
Because I did not know how ro cancel my free susbscription

Thank you

1 Like

Hello, I forgot to cancel my subscription during the trial period and received the bill minutes ago, already solicited a refund. Just want to know if there is any guarantee that I will be refunded, because it was the annual plan, totally out of my budget at the moment due to pandemic covid 19. its cost too much for me. :frowning:

Hello @Muhammad_Hanis, we can confirm the refund has already been processed, it should get back to your associated account in few days :slight_smile:

Let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Hey guys, i read that some of you have the problem to cancel their free prezi? me too, i can´t find this button, so hopefully some of you have a contact for me, because the is nothing to find on the website for basis accounts:(

Best regards
Tobi

Hello @Tobias_Zirpel, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Basic licences are free and don’t have any paid subscription connected to them, that’s why you can’t see a cancellation button.

Hope this could help, and let us know if you have further questions!

My card was declined once, and I want to delete my account, will I be charged? cause at this point I can’t cancel my subscription, there is no such button, there is only “restart subscription”. i’m afraid if i delete my account, i’ll be charched

Hi @Daisy_Amazing, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

I can confirm that your subscription has been canceled properly, and your card should not be charged unless you decide to restart your subscription.

Hi:

I went to cancel my free trial as I had it in my calendar that it must be cancelled by today. I went in to cancel and I was already charged even though I had until today to cancel!

Can you please cancel and refund my money? I am just an educational worker and cannot afford that kind of money. I was just checking out the plus. I can’t afford it.

Thanks.

Danett

Hello, @Danett_Williams I have merged your post to the relevant thread.
I’ve looked into this and it looks like you’ve already been refunded for the transaction and your subscription has been canceled. Usually, it takes around 3-5 business days for the funds to arrive back at your account :slight_smile:
Let us know if you need any further assistance.

How to cancel my prezi subscription? I couldn’t see the button of ‘cancel subscription’. Can you help me please? I only see the button to upgrade.
Thanks.

Hi @evy_carels, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Please note that you have a non-paid license so there is no subscription you could cancel.

Hope this helps!

I already purchase Edu video privacy license type for my prezi last 2 months. But i want to cancel off my subscription. How ya? I still cannot find the button of cancel subscription even i have enter my prezi account.

Hi @Muhammad_Aizzat, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Please note that the Edu Video Privacy is not a paid license so there is no subscription to cancel.

Hola, hoy me suscribir a la prueba gratis y hoy mismo me acabo de dar de baja porque no me servía para lo que yo necesitaba. Quería saber si la suscripción ya está cancelada y si se me va a cobrar algo adicional.

Hola @abril_cobucci, he adjuntado su comentario a la publicación correspondiente.

Podemos confirmar que su suscripción se encuentra cancelada :slight_smile:

Si hay algo mas con que le podamos ayudar, por favor, póngase en contacto con nosotros!

@Lana or @Bart Can you please cancel my subscription as well? Unfortunately, I do not get the option to cancel my free subscription. After checking Prezi, I have decided I do not need it, and I will use something else for my presentation.

Hello @Kiara_Luypaerts, your current account is connected to a free subscription, that’s why you can see the cancellation button, as there are no payments associated with it.

Let us know if you have further questions!

I can’t see the “Cancel Subscription” button
If there’s anyone can help me🥲

Hello @user19, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above :slight_smile:

Hello, I would like to know if my free trial has been canceled because I don’t have an option to cancel the subscription if the subscription is not cancelled please help me to cancel it, please do help me out